Maishoku was created in 2011 with the vision of being an open platform for optimized food ordering.
By “open”, we mean that Maishoku provides the tools to both users and restaurants to customize their interaction with the platform. And by “platform”, we mean that Maishoku is more than just a website: it is a hub where users and restaurants meet using a variety of different means of communication.
Food is about the people making it and about the people ordering it. Maishoku is focused on providing a platform that integrates into people’s lifestyles at home, at the office, and at play. Our vision will be achieved if Maishoku helps you to be more time-efficient, healthier, and happier.
Maishoku was designed for interaction and user feedback. If there is something about the service that you want to change or a new feature that you want to see, please let us know and we will consider adding it!
Below is a list of some features currently available from the Maishoku platform, to name a few:
- Individual ordering - Order some food by yourself for either pickup or delivery.
- Group ordering - Get together with some friends and order all at once.
- Domains - Group ordering for corporations or other secure environments.
- Payments - Credit cards always accepted for all restaurants.
- Apps - Log on to the platform via the website, iPhone app, or API.
- Accessibility - Interact with the platform in English or Japanese.
To find out more, or to send us some feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the “Contact” link at the bottom of the Maishoku home page to submit online.
Maishoku’s open source projects can be found on GitHub: https://github.com/maishoku/
You can also follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/maishoku/